Strategy. Expertise. Engagement. Results.
Creating and successfully managing your company’s online marketing presence is a big job. It’s not just about people finding your business, your products, or your services on the Internet…successful online marketing needs to convert into offline clients. Real world results are what it’s all about courtesy of the cyber world!
How do you get there? Where do you start?
Alliance Group International has assembled an all-star crew to help you create an Internet marketing strategy or turbo charge your existing online marketing goals. The team we have assembled covers every facet of online and offline marketing. The combined experience of our crew is impressive. From website creation to total branding packages to social media management – we have got you covered! Of course, there are many other aspects of online and offline marketing expertise that we possess too.
How does it work?
We don’t use a “square peg, round hole” approach like many other companies who try to force your company’s marketing needs into a pre-formulated, package-centric model. We believe in listening to you, learning about your company, identifying the proper audience (clients and customers) and creating the best possible approach to achieve success for you. Our commitment is to YOU – not the management of a “one size fits all” program. We recognize that every company is different and has a unique set of strategies that need to be employed online in order to achieve lasting marketing success.
In addition to tailoring an online marketing plan specifically for your business, we will also do a complete competitor analysis. In your business arena, which of your competitors are succeeding online? Who’s failing? How do you capitalize on what your competition is missing or failing at online? We examine all of those areas and help you identify and create a strategy for success and dominance within your market niche.
Here are a few of the areas that we specialize in for our clients:
- Website Design, Optimization, Usability Testing, and Ongoing Maintenance – Just having a website isn’t enough these days. It has to be built correctly to yield maximum SEO (search engine optimization) benefits. Its content must appeal to site visitors and contain attractive, trusted calls to action. Your content needs to be written for site visitors and the major search engines alike in order to yield top results. And, site visitors need to enjoy their experience on your site and spend time there (“if they don’t stay, they will never pay”).
- Content Management System Maintenance – We can take care of ongoing content generation through:
- Strategic Blogging – We consistently create engaging, relevant articles for your blog and we discover, create, leverage, and connect with industry-related blogs that target your market and appeal to decision makers and marketplace influencers.
- Production of onsite/offsite articles
- Landing page creation, promotion, and optimization
- Email newsletters
- eBooks (designed for lead generation)
- Podcasts and more
- SEO – Organic and PPC (pay per click). We have local search ranking expertise too.
- Graphic Design – Beyond initial site design, we offer the ability to create online advertisement pieces (banner ads) and offsite pieces (postcards, mailers, newsletters, and more).
- Video Production – We’re capable of creating video advertisements, pre-recorded webinars, and much more.
- Social Media Management – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest. Do you need exposure on a few of these or all of them? Social media management is something we enjoy and we’re REALLY good at it too (and humble about it). Included in the social media management arena is brand reputation management. Listening to and appropriately handling conversations about your company, your products, and/or services within the realm of social media is imperative these days.
- Mobile Optimization Expertise – The number of people searching, surfing, and purchasing from their mobile devices (smartphones and pad devices) is staggering – think millions of people here. Ensuring your web presence is mobile-friendly is a must these days.
- Analytics and Reporting – You need to know what’s going on regularly. Our “Geek Reports” will keep you on top of what’s happening on the Internet for your company. We identify opportunities, weaknesses, successes, and source out new strategies to improve and expand your efforts month after month.
We enjoy all of the geeky stuff that is necessary to create, maintain, and expand the success of your company’s Internet marketing strategy in order to create customers and brand evangelists for your business. To find out more about how we can help your company succeed online, please fill out the short contact form to the right or give us a call at 925-984-2441. We look forward to talking with you.